The other day while I was reading one of my Wayne Dyer books in search of some needed Life Guidance, I came across this beautiful list called: Some Signs and “Symptoms” of Inner Peace by Peace Pilgrim. I read it and was surprised to see, how many of these signs and “symptoms” I posses. I was so excited by this, that I became inspired to type it out, print it off, and put it on my wall, to help me continue on this path of inner peace.
While I was writing this list out, I thought to myself, how great would it be to share this information with everyone? So, with that being said, please take some time to read this list. Trust me, it will bring an abundance of happiness into your life.
Some Signs and Symptoms of Inner Peace
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment
- A loss of interest in judging other people
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others
- A loss of interest in conflict
- A loss of the ability to worry
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature
- Frequent attacks of smiling
- An increased susceptibility to love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it
– Peace Pilgrim
What a beautiful concept of life. Inner peace is something most of us in this modern age lack, until we reach “old age”. Don’t you want to find that inner peace at a younger age so that you can enjoy this feeling longer? Not just in “old age”? Just picture how much more enjoyable life would be if we all practiced, and manifested inner peace into our daily lives. Think about how much we would accomplish. We all would be living the lives we so desire, and we would truly be getting the most out of it. From firsthand experience, I’m telling you, it is an amazing feeling. I urge you too really take some time to find your inner peace. You won’t go wrong. Just writing, and sharing this with all of you, makes me excited and fills me with love and joy. I’m super excited for you to experience all that comes with inner peace. Don’t waste another minute and start enjoying your inner peace!
When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.
– Peace Pilgrim